Allowing F-16s to be transferred to the Ukrainian Air Force, standing up training for their pilots and eventually converting them to fly the F-16 will solve an emotional appeal. It just won’t change the course of the war.
- The Merge Podcast Episode
- F-35 vs CF-18 Introduction. What I did not say.
- Luck, Choice and Fate – Part 2: F-16 E/F Terrain Following ‘Anomaly’
- F-35 Works After All!
- Aircrew Performance: Pennies on the Dollar
- F-16s to Ukraine?
- Tall Poppies
- Capability Paradox
- The CRITICAL FLAW in $100 Million Fighter Jets
- Optimizing Human Performance in Fighter Jets
- A Good Day for the RCAF
- “Fail Fast Friday” Podcast with Trigger Jordan
- Top 10 Reasons Why Canada Needs the F-35: #4: Capitalism beats Socialism
- Trudeau’s Speech
- Auto Ground Collision Avoidance System – Saving Lives
- Top 10 Reasons Why Canada Needs the F-35: #5: The Re-norming of Air Power