Long, comprehensive discussion focused on Poland and the adopting of F-35 into the Polish Air Force. After a relatively quick incorporation of the F-16 into their fighter force, Poland then committed to the F-35. The learning curve to move from Russian tactics and Conops to Western ways of flying was a difficult and bold endeavor. Now the air force is about to take the giant leap to adapt to 5th Gen and bring the F-35 on board. Clearly the enemy is close and the need for F-35 is well understood. We also touched on the Automatic Ground Collision Avoidance System which I have discussed before and continue to push.
- The Merge Podcast Episode
- F-35 vs CF-18 Introduction. What I did not say.
- Luck, Choice and Fate – Part 2: F-16 E/F Terrain Following ‘Anomaly’
- F-35 Works After All!
- Aircrew Performance: Pennies on the Dollar
- F-16s to Ukraine?
- Tall Poppies
- Capability Paradox
- The CRITICAL FLAW in $100 Million Fighter Jets
- Optimizing Human Performance in Fighter Jets
- A Good Day for the RCAF
- “Fail Fast Friday” Podcast with Trigger Jordan
- Top 10 Reasons Why Canada Needs the F-35: #4: Capitalism beats Socialism
- Trudeau’s Speech
- Auto Ground Collision Avoidance System – Saving Lives
- Top 10 Reasons Why Canada Needs the F-35: #5: The Re-norming of Air Power