Comprehensive Readiness for Aircrew Flying Training (CRAFT) and Optimizing the Human Weapons System (OHWS) are relatively recent programs supporting physical, physiological, and cognitive training and fitness within the US Air Force.
- Luck, Choice and Fate – Part 2: F-16 E/F Terrain Following ‘Anomaly’
- F-35 Works After All!
- Aircrew Performance: Pennies on the Dollar
- F-16s to Ukraine?
- Tall Poppies
- Capability Paradox
- The CRITICAL FLAW in $100 Million Fighter Jets
- Optimizing Human Performance in Fighter Jets
- A Good Day for the RCAF
- “Fail Fast Friday” Podcast with Trigger Jordan
- Top 10 Reasons Why Canada Needs the F-35: #4: Capitalism beats Socialism
- Trudeau’s Speech
- Auto Ground Collision Avoidance System – Saving Lives
- Top 10 Reasons Why Canada Needs the F-35: #5: The Re-norming of Air Power
- The Afterburn Podcast
- Canada’s military colleges – If you don’t like change, you’ll like irrelevance even less.