We all love the rock star performers who can solve the unsolvable, succeed against insane odds and triumph when people think that there is no hope. HR departments hate the people who are not like the rest of the gang and diminish or ostracize the ‘one offs’ who don’t behave like everyone else.
- The Merge Podcast Episode
- F-35 vs CF-18 Introduction. What I did not say.
- Luck, Choice and Fate – Part 2: F-16 E/F Terrain Following ‘Anomaly’
- F-35 Works After All!
- Aircrew Performance: Pennies on the Dollar
- F-16s to Ukraine?
- Tall Poppies
- Capability Paradox
- The CRITICAL FLAW in $100 Million Fighter Jets
- Optimizing Human Performance in Fighter Jets
- A Good Day for the RCAF
- “Fail Fast Friday” Podcast with Trigger Jordan
- Top 10 Reasons Why Canada Needs the F-35: #4: Capitalism beats Socialism
- Trudeau’s Speech
- Auto Ground Collision Avoidance System – Saving Lives
- Top 10 Reasons Why Canada Needs the F-35: #5: The Re-norming of Air Power